Carrie Ann's Note:
This recipe is in response to a particular request for Coconut Brittle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread coconut evenly on a buttered baking sheet.
- 2In medium microwave safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup.
- 3Microwave on high 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in nuts and microwave 4 minutes more.
- 5Stir in butter and vanilla and return to microwave for 1 minute.
- 6Stir in soda until light and slightly foamy.
- 7Pour over coconut in pan.
- 8Let cool until firm and break into pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 61.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g