Recipe by Pleased to Meet You
This is one of my easiest, tastiest cookie recipes. It came from my grandmother, and is a family favorite.
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted (1.5 sticks)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Measure flour into large mixing bowl. Add cream of tartar and baking soda, and gently whisk to distribute evenly through flour.
- Add coconut, cornflakes, oatmeal, and sugar, and combine.
- Pour melted butter and beaten eggs over dry mixture, and mix until dough is uniformly combined and moist.
- Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet, and bake for 10 to 12 minutes until cookies are light golden.
- Remove to cookie rack and allow them to cool before storing in an airtight container.