Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is from "Busy Woman's Cookbook". Authored by Sharon and Gene McFall.
Make and share this Coconut Bonbons recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can flaked coconut
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar gradually and continue beating until well mixed.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Form into bite-size balls.
- Roll balls in coconut.
- Chill for several hours.