Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
These are so easy to make and are a big hit at cookies exchanges or just on a table during the holidays.
- 1⁄2 cup fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda granular, no calorie artificial sweetener
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 2 1⁄2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 9 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, SPLENDA, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in the coconut and rice cereal to form a workable dough. Roll dough into 1 inch balls, and refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and shortening over a double boiler, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from heat when melted, and stir to make sure the shortening is fully incorporated.
- Use toothpicks to hold the balls while dipping in the chocolate. Set on wax paper to dry.