1/4 Photos of Coconut Blondies
These are awesome. I can't wait to try the chocolate chip version. From "The All New Good Housekeeping Cookbook"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- 3In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4In saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Stir in brown sugar and vanilla; add eggs, stirring until well blended.
- 7Stir in flour mixture into sugar mixture just until blended.
- 8Stir in coconut and pecans.
- 9Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 10Bake until toothpick inserted 2 inches from edge of pan comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- 11Do not overbake; blondies will firm as they cool.
- 12Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 13When cool, cut lengthwise into 4 strips and then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
- 14Variations: Pecan Blondies--leave out coconut.
- 15Chocolate Chip Blondies--leave out coconut and stir in 1 (6 oz) package semisweet chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (952 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 170.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g