1/2 Photos of Coconut Basmati Rice
This is from the "Moosewood Restaurant Cooks at Home" where they suggest serving this dish with curry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to the boil.
- 2While water heats, rinse the rice well.
- 3When water boils, stir in the rice and all of the remaining ingredients.
- 4Return to a boil.
- 5Stir, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6Take off the heat and allow rice to rest for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove the cinnamon stick, stir to fluff the rice and serve.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Basmati Rice
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 207.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 6.0 g