Recipe by tripti daga
this is a very lovely and easy to cook recipe. it hardly consumes your time and give a mouthwatering taste
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry and desiccated dry coconut powder
- 87 g condensed milk (milkmaid)
- 3 drops pink food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- in a flat dish spread coconut powder & microwave for 2 minutes to dry roast the coconut.
- add milkmaid. mix well. divide into two parts. to one part add pink colour.
- spread white part and top with white part.
- decorate with silver sheet. refrigerate for 1 hour. cut into pieces for serving.