1/1 Photo of Coconut Bar Cookies
This is a scaled down recipe for when you just want a little something sweet without the temptation of having too much.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to temperature 350°F
- 2Place butter in a 9x9 inch baking pan and put in oven to melt butter.
- 3Remove from oven and spread butter evenly over bottom of pan.
- 4Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs, pressing down to form a crust.
- 5Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- 6Pour condensed milk over and sprinkle with a layer of nuts and a layer of coconut.
- 7Bake 15 minutes, or until coconut is golden. When cooled, cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 617.4
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g