1/2 Photos of Coconut Banana Muffins
Danielle K.'s Note:
I found this just searching around on the internet looking for recipes to add to my personal home cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter and eggs.
- 2Mix in the ripe bananas and vanilla.
- 3In a small bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar together.
- 4Add to the wet ingredients and mix just until all is moistened.
- 5Add the walnuts and coconut.
- 6Spoon the batter into muffin tins.
- 7Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so, until done.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.5
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 153.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.2 g