- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed together
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour (up to 1/2 cup whole wheat flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter and eggs.
- Mix in the ripe bananas and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar together.
- Add to the wet ingredients and mix just until all is moistened.
- Add the walnuts and coconut.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so, until done.