Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This ladoo has had me go crazy ever since I set my eyes on it(it appeared in this week's 'Thursay' magazine). The original poster is Diana Cherian P.
- Bring the milk to a boil.
- Keep stirring on low flame till it is reduced to half the quantity.
- Heat ghee in a wok.
- Add sugar.
- Reduce the flame when sugar melts.
- Add the grated coconut and keep stirring it.
- Add the thickened milk and stir till the mixture leaves the sides of the wok.
- When cool, roll the mixture into ladoos (small round balls).