1/1 Photo of Coconut Banana Bread
My kids love it as cupcakes. The yoghurt and bananas keep it very moist and just sweet enough. Add some walnuts or chocolate chips for fun!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- 2Cream sugar and butter.
- 3Add eggs, beating till light.
- 4Stir in bananas, vanilla, and yoghurt.
- 5Combine and add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- 6Stir in coconut.
- 7Pour batter into greased loaf pan, mini-loaf pans, or muffin tins.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or less, depending on pan size.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.1
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 116.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g