Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My kids love it as cupcakes. The yoghurt and bananas keep it very moist and just sweet enough. Add some walnuts or chocolate chips for fun!
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, beating till light.
- Stir in bananas, vanilla, and yoghurt.
- Combine and add flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Stir in coconut.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan, mini-loaf pans, or muffin tins.
- Bake for 1 hour or less, depending on pan size.
Very tasty. A good use of over ripened Bananas.
Delicious! Really good flavor and texture. I can't wait to try them with chocolate chips! Thank you!
The best muffins I've made in quite a long time. Not too strong in flavour and just the right sweetness. I didn't change a thing and don't need to in future. Just perfect.