Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my mom's recipe that I have enjoyed since I was a kid. It reminds me of Raffaello coconut balls. It is looks very presentable. Ideal desert to take to a party.
- 29.58 ml cocoa
- 118.29 ml milk
- 226.79 g sugar
- 226.79 g butter
- 226.79 g cracker crumb
- 226.79 g coconut flour
- 25 paper baking cups (optional)
- 1. Combine cocoa, milk, and sugar cook until it becomes like honey.
- 2. Let it cool down.
- 3. When cool add the rest of ingredients except for coconut flour to it.
- 4. Shape the balls and roll them into coconut coconut flour.
- 5. Put each ball in a paper baking cup.
- 6. Refrigerate coconut balls for 2 hours before serving.