Recipe by Shannon 24
Yummy little cookies from Martha Stewart's Everday Food magazine (Issue #7)
Top Review by Merryannie
I don't know what I did wrong but my cookies were terrible. It was like an ingredient went missing.
I read & reread the instructions & by the other positive reviews I feel I was in error somehow. There was no way the sugar was sticking to the outside of these & - well, they were awful.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter with icing sugar until fluffy.
- Mix in flour and salt until they are just combined.
- Stir in coconut.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake until just starting to brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Roll warm cookies in icing sugar.
- Cool completely and enjoy.