1/2 Photos of Coconut Balls
Shannon 24's Note:
Yummy little cookies from Martha Stewart's Everday Food magazine (Issue #7)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter with icing sugar until fluffy.
- 3Mix in flour and salt until they are just combined.
- 4Stir in coconut.
- 5Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- 6Bake until just starting to brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- 7Roll warm cookies in icing sugar.
- 8Cool completely and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Balls
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g