Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the book:Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox.
Make and share this Coconut Baby Oil recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cocoa butter, grated
- 2 tablespoons castor oil
- Mix everything in a heat-resistant container.
- Heat gently in a microwave or in a water bath until the coconut oil and cocoa butter are melted.
- Stir well.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Spoon into a clean container.
- To use: Massage a small amount into warm skin after bathing.
I thought this was great! I have been on a coconut kick ever since I found out how good they really are for you. My son has nasty eczema and this worked wonderfully! Thanks for sharing!