Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A dessert to die for and as easy as it gets! You will never have leftovers with this one. Recipe from Quick Cooking magazine.
- 1 8 inch angel food cake, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup toasted coconut
- Place cake cubes in greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Add ice cream and beat on low just until combined.
- Spoon over cake cubes.
- Spread with whipped topping, then sprinkle with coconut.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.