Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipes for Spring/Summer time. Easy to make and tastes like you worked on it all day long. I add Toasted Coconut to thsi cake. You can also use color sprinkles.chocolate sprinkles for a change. One of my friends added semi sweet (melted chocolate chips in this). She loved it. Just added it to the mix.
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 20 ounces pineapple, canned, crushed, undrained
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, sprinkle on outside of cake
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- Mix dry pudding and pineapple in bowl. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Cut Cake horizonally into 3 layers. Place bottom layer on a plate, top with 1/3 of pudding mixture, repeat layers 2 times. I add strawberries inbetween layers as well.
- Refrigerate 1 hour . Top with fresh Berries.
- Note: this is really good with Toasted Coconut.
This recipe comes from Kraftfoods and sounds delicious! Thanks for posting. :)