Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate chip cookies are like a magnet in the cookie jar! This recipe is great for lovers of white chocolate. Enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Place chopped butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat until light and creamy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Using a flat knife, mix through flours and coconut until a soft dough forms.
- Mix chocolate chips into the dough.
- Using your hands, mould two tablespoons of dough mixture into a flat round.
- Place rounds on a baking tray that is lined with non stick baking paper.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden.
- Allow to cool on trays.