Chocolate chip cookies are like a magnet in the cookie jar! This recipe is great for lovers of white chocolate. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- 2Place chopped butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and beat until light and creamy.
- 3Add egg and beat well.
- 4Using a flat knife, mix through flours and coconut until a soft dough forms.
- 5Mix chocolate chips into the dough.
- 6Using your hands, mould two tablespoons of dough mixture into a flat round.
- 7Place rounds on a baking tray that is lined with non stick baking paper.
- 8Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes or until light golden.
- 10Allow to cool on trays.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut and White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.4 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g