Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. My mothers profession is cooking as well as putting all her love into it. My kids don't care for vegetables but this keeps them from knowing what is actually really good for them. So when your mother is telling you that she put all her love into it she just don't want you to know how healthy it is that your eating so that you don't get scared to try new things that you never thought tastes so good. I hope you enjoyed this as much as we do. From our family to yours
- canola oil cooking spray
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 113.39-170.09 g tilapia fillets
- 1.23 ml kosher salt
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat coconut milk
- 118.29 ml cilantro leaf, more for garnish
- 4.92 ml fresh ginger
- 2.46 ml honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 1 red bell pepper (REMOVE ALL SEEDS)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 maui onion
- 1 large carrot
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking pan line with foil large enough to cover entire meal to enclosed, spay with Canola oil.
- Place slab onto foil and apply salt and pepper evenly over all 4 slabs.
- Prepare Garnishment: (place on the side until meal is finish cooking, store in fridge). Zest 1tbs. of lemon. 1 tbs. Minced cilantro. 4 lemon wheels with a slit from the middle of lemon cut through to one end, so you can twist lemon and place as garnish.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut carrots,Red bell pepper, Maui onion, zucchini Julian style and mix all veggies evenly in a bowl and place on the side until requested.
- Cut half the lemon into wheels thinly sliced, 1/2 lemon should cut at least 12 slices of wheels set a side at least 4 lemon wheels for garnishment.
- Squeeze the other half of the lemon juice into blender and combine the coconut milk, ½ cup cilantro, ginger, honey, and garlic, in a blender and pulse until fairly smooth. Place 2 lemon wheel on each slab of tilapia and spread evenly cut veggies covering tilapia; continue with pouring the liquid mixture over the fish evenly, wrap meal into the pan enclosing foil to cover entire meal. Bake until the fish is just opaque in the center, about 15-20 minutes. Before serving remove both lemon on each tilapia and place hot on either a bed of salad for a healthier meal or on a bed of rice, pasta does wonders if adding the juices from the pan. On whatever you choose to place your meal on top place veggies from pan and then place tilapia onto veggies add garnishment in order with minced cilantro zest of lemon and twist one lemon on each tilapia sever while hot or cold either which way enjoy this healthy meal with friends or family.