1/1 Photo of Coconut and Raspberry Muffins
Serve with raspberry couli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup soft brown sugar
- 250 g frozen raspberries, slightly thawed (reserve 12 for topping)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence (vanilla extract)
- 60 g butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons shredded coconut, for topping
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C Lightly grease 12 muffin tins.
- 2Sift together flour and baking powder into a bowl. Stir in coconut and soft brown sugar.
- 3Place raspberries in a bowl and cover with white sugar.
- 4In another bowl lightly whisk together the vanilla, melted butter, eggs and milk. Pour over raspberries.
- 5Fold egg mixture into dry ingredients and stir quickly to combine.
- 6Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins, sprinkle with coconut shreds and press one raspberry into the centre of each muffin.
- 7Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until muffins spring back when lightly pressed.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut and Raspberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.8
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 190.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g