Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sunset August 2010
- 1 stalk lemongrass, ends trimmed, quartered
- 2 large shallots, peeled
- 3 red fresno chiles or 3 red jalapenos, stemmed
- 2 thick slices fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 limes, juice and zest of
- Whirl lemongrass in a food processor until finely chopped. Add shallots, chiles, ginger, and garlic and whirl until minced.
- Put lemongrass mixture in a nonreactive baking dish and whisk in salt, coconut milk, and lime juice and zest.