Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A wonderful marinade using canned coconut milk, fresh cilanto for grilled chicken.Simple and need only a few ingredients!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper both sides of chicken breasts.
- SHAKE THE CAN OF COCONUT MILK WELL !
- In a small bowl combine coconut milk and cilantro.Stir to combine well.
- Add this mixture to the zipper bag with the chicken.Be sure to coat all of the chicken.
- Place bag in the fridge and allow to marinate for at least one hour, turning bag a few times.
- Heat grill to medium-high place chicken on grill allowing for searing before turning. Cook chicken until juices run clear.
- Add the remaining marinade to a small saucepan unti it comes to a boil, stirring often, remove from heat.
- Using a hand blender or a standard blender procees til smooth and very well combined.
- Top each piece of cooked chicken with the sauce.
- Enjoy !
Nice dish with very subtle flavor.