Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
found on pillsbury.com
- 1⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄4 cup coconut
- 2 (3 2/3 ounce) chocolate-coated caramel nougat bars, each cut into 4 pieces*
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup pillsbury creamy supreme vanilla frosting (from 16-oz. can)
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 375°F Grease cookie sheet. In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and walnuts; mix well. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Sprinkle coconut evenly on triangles. Place candy piece on each triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle, rolling to opposite point. Pinch all edges to seal.
- Dip each filled crescent in melted butter; coat with crumb mixture. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool 10 minutes.
- In small bowl, combine frosting and milk; blend well. Drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.