1/4 Photos of Coconut Almond Muffins
Nice for a brunch or even use as a nice snack. Combination of coconut, almonds and mini chocolate chips. Yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 2In another bowl, whisk the egg, sour cream, butter and extract.
- 3Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 4Fold in coconut and chocolate chips.
- 5Fill greased or lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 6Sprinkle with almonds (and additional sugar if desired).
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Almond Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.4
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 287.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g