Kimmie Kooks's Note:
These are so yummy, you can dip or stripe them in chocolate. This one always goes on my cookie trays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Line 2 cookie sheest with parchment paper or foil.
- 3In large bowlbeat egg whites and vanilla until firm, but not dry.
- 4In seperate bowl beat almond paste, sugar,and coconut until the texture of crumbs.
- 5Gently fold mixtures together.
- 6Drop tablespoons of dough 1 insh appart onto cookie sheets (snall cookie scoop works well).
- 7Bake for 18 minutes, or untul lightly browned on the bottom, and firm to the touch.
- 8Cool cookies on wire racke. Leave plain or melt and drizzle with melted chocolate.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Almond Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.2
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g