Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so yummy, you can dip or stripe them in chocolate. This one always goes on my cookie trays.
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line 2 cookie sheest with parchment paper or foil.
- In large bowlbeat egg whites and vanilla until firm, but not dry.
- In seperate bowl beat almond paste, sugar,and coconut until the texture of crumbs.
- Gently fold mixtures together.
- Drop tablespoons of dough 1 insh appart onto cookie sheets (snall cookie scoop works well).
- Bake for 18 minutes, or untul lightly browned on the bottom, and firm to the touch.
- Cool cookies on wire racke. Leave plain or melt and drizzle with melted chocolate.