Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that my mother made for all of her luncheons. My brother and I would sneak as many as we could before the guests arrived. They are easy finger desserts.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups oats, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flakes
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Gradually add in sugar beating until well blended.Blend in vanilla.
- Stir in oats, coconut, and almonds.
- Shape dough to form 2 inch logs.
- Roll each log into the toasted coconut to cover the whole roll.
- Chill until firm. Store in the fridge.