Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
These are delicious! They are a little different than usual so they keep things interesting. Try one of the many, many dip recipes here on 'zaar to jazz them up even more. I use my own dip: Pineapple Cream Dip for Fruit, Chicken Fingers, Shrimp Etc...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil (to spray the pan)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 12 garlic flavor Club crackers
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 10 chicken tenderloins (or 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into fingers)
- 1Preheat oven to 475°F Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
- 2Place almond flour, coconut, crackers, paprika, garlic powder, dry mustard, salt and pepper in a food processor; process until the crackers are finely chopped and the paprika is mixed throughout, about 1 minute. Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish.
- 3Melt butter in a second shallow dish. Add chicken tenders and turn to coat. Transfer each tender to the crumb mixture; turn to coat evenly. (Discard any remaining butter and almond mixture.) Place the tenders on the prepared tray.
- 4Bake the chicken tenders until golden brown, crispy and no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes, carefully turning once.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Almond Crusted Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.5
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 552.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: