Kimmie Kooks's Note:
This recipe is so good if you like coconut and almonds. It is very easy and quick to put together
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 7- by 11-inch baking dish, set aside.
- 2Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- 3Add coconut flakes and almonds to a large nonstick skillet. Dry roast over medium-high heat, sriring frequently, until ingredients start to turn golden. pour into bowl with cereal.
- 4In the same skillet melt the butter over a low heat, add the grated almond paste and marshmellows. Stirring constantly cook until all the ingredients are melted and smooth.
- 5Immediately pour almond-marshmallow mixture into bowl of cereal. Combine with buttered spoon until all ingrediends are incorporated.
- 6Press crispy treats into the buttered dish. Cool until firm enough to cut into 1 1/2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Almond Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 75.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g