Sharon in Ontario. Canada's Note:
This is a clipping from our daily newspaper. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 7 x 11 baking dish.
- 2Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.
- 3Add coconut flakes and almonds to a large non stick skillet. Dry roast over medium heat stirring frequently until coconut and almonds start to turn golden. Immediately pour into bowl with cereal.
- 4In same skillet melt butter over low heat.
- 5Add the grated almond paste and marshmallows.
- 6Stirring constantly, cook until all ingredients are melted and smooth.
- 7Immediately pour almond-marshmallow mixture into bowl of cereal.
- 8Combine with a buttered spoon until all ingredients are incorporated.
- 9Press mixture into buttered dish.
- 11Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Almond Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 72.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g