1/1 Photo of Coconut-Almond Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
If you like the classic chocolate no-bake cookies, these might be right up your alley. These cookies are loaded with coconut and oatmeal and held together with a mixture of fudgy, decadent chocolate and almond butter. If you prefer a stronger almond flavor, feel free to substitute almond extract in place of the vanilla extract. Yummy, chewy and rich--these cookies beg to be paired with a tall glass of ice-cold milk. Yum!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, stir together sugar, cocoa and salt. Then stir in milk.
- 2Cut butter into 1 tbs. chunks and add it to the saucepan as well as the corn syrup. Place saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until mixture reaches a slow-rolling boil. Boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly as to avoid burning on the bottom of the pan.
- 3Remove pan from heat. Stir in almond butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 4Stir in oatmeal and coconut until thoroughly incorporated, and mixture begins to stiffen.
- 5Immediately drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour to ensure cookies harden properly.
- 6Store in an air-tight container and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Almond Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1043 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g