Recipe by Courtly
This recipe comes from a name brand cooking magazine. These sound interesting and yummy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 24 round miniature Almond Joy bars, unwrapped (milk chocolate-covered coconut almond candy bars)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Line 24 miniature muffin cups, 1 3/4 x 1 inch with paper baking cups.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter, water and sugar uncovered on High about 1 minute or until butter is melted; stir until blended. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Stir in vanilla and eggs until well mixed. Stir in flour and baking powder. Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake 17-25 minutes or until set (do not overbake.).
- Lightly press 1 candy bar on top of each brownie cup. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.