This recipe is from "Kona on My Plate: A Hawaii Community Cookbook. This recipe can be used as a salad serving 3 to 4, or as a pupu (hors d'oeuvres) serving 8 to 12.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring coconut milk, ginger and horseradish to a boil and reduce by a quarter.
- 2Strain out ginger and horseradish through fine sieve and allow coconut milk to cool.
- 3In a mixing bowl, combine raw tuna and tomato with coconut sauce.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Place in a serving bowl and garnish with julienned onion and scallion.
- 6Yields 3 to 4 salad serving or 8 to 12 pupu (hors d'oeuvres) servings.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Ahi Seviche - Ceviche
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 11.0 g