Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lime, mint and rum, with the silky sweetness of coconut.
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 2 1⁄2 limes, rind pith and seeds removed
- 7 fluid ounces sweetened cream of coconut (such as Coco Lopez)
- 4 fluid ounces white rum
- 5 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
- 2 lime wedges, for garnish
- Blend the ice, limes, cream of coconut, rum, and mint leaves together in a blender until smooth. Pour into two glasses and garnish each with a mint sprig and lime wedge as desired.