Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee I saw this on Semi-Homemade last night and thought I might try using up some of my coconut rum this way.
- 2 ounces coconut rum (Bacardi)
- 5 fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 ounce coconut cream (Coco Lopez)
- splash sweetened lime juice (Rose's)
- club soda
- mint sprig, for garnish
- Add ingredients, except club soda, to a cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake several times and pour into a chilled high-ball glass.
- Top with club soda and serve with a sprig of mint to garnish.
I saw this and had the ingredients on hand and had to taste it...so glad I did, it's delicious and easy to put together. I also like cocktails that have club soda in them so I can dilute the strength to my taste. Made for ZWT #7!
This drink was refreshing and tasty on a hot night last night. I was looking for a good way to use up some coconut cream that I had opened and I was glad that I tried this. Thanks! Made for ZWT7
Mmmmmmmmmm. Wow this is good. I love mojitos and I love coconut but I wasn't quite sure how they would taste paired up. It is fantastic! A new summer drink to add to my favorites. Made for ZWT5.