Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
i found what turned out to be a wonderful espresso martini here (http://www.recipezaar.com/96758). at least i think it was wonderful. everybody i served it to liked it quite a bit. unfortunately, i can't stand coffee. so, i tweaked it a bit and made a very delicious chocolate version. measurements are kind of estimated, i used the top of my cocktail shaker instead of a shot glass, i've also been known to use cups for larger crowds. just keep the proportions the same. oh yeah, i also made a round with half vanilla and half raspberry vodka. also very yummy. cherry is up next on my to-try list. many, many thanks to chef pgserver6 for the inspiration!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Godiva original chocolate liqueur (any flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces hot cocoa, cooled (quality counts and make your cocoa with milk if you can)
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Creme de Cacao (dark or light, your choice)
- put some ice into a cocktail shaker (or pitcher if you prefer your drinks stirred).
- pour in remaining ingredients.
- shake (or stir) until well mixed.
- strain into martini glasses.
I think this is a really nice dessert drink. The vanilla vodka really makes this drink smooth. I used light creme de cacao because that is all I could find, but I do like the dark better. This is a fun drink that I will definitely make again. Thanks