Kozmic Blues's Note:
Make a batch of this up to have on hand. Great on pork tenderloin, chops, or even steaks. I might try this on tofu as well. I got this recipe from Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan over medium heat, toast white peppercorns and coriander seeds until they begin to pop.
- 2Remove from heat and grind to fine powder in a spice mill, coffee grinder or mortar& pestle.
- 3Mix the ground pepper and coriander with remaining spices, cocoa and salt.
- 4Cocoa spice rub will keep in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Spice Rub
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.9
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37233.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 35.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: