Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
And you thought plain snickerdoodles were the best cookie on the planet....
- 1 cup butter, Softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Beat butter, brown sugar and the 3/4 cup granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, mix well.
- Combine oats, flour, the 1/4 cup cocoa and the baking soda in medium bowl, stir into butter mixture until blended.
- Mix the granulated sugar, the cinnamon and the 2 T. cocoa in small bowl.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into cinnamon mixture, toss to coat.
- Place 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until firm.