Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great over ice cream, cakes, fruitsalad.
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Kahlua
- In small saucepan, mix cocoa, sugar and cinnamon.
- Stir in water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add cream and kahlua.
- Mix well.
- Cool sauce completely at room temperature.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Sauce keeps in refridgerator for one month.