Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my Dad's favorite cake.
Make and share this Cocoa Ripple Ring recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the shortening and the sugar.
- Beat in the eggs until fluffy.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Alternating with the milk, blend the dry mixture into the egg mixture.
- Grease a bundt or 9x9" baking pan.
- Mix the cocoa and the walnuts together in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1/3 of the batter into the pan.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the cocoa mix on top of this.
- Repeat layers with batter& cocoa, ending with batter.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes when done.
- Turn onto a plate.