Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a great collection of low glycemic index (GI) recipes on a website called Kristi's Good Health. http://www.click10.com/health/744289/detail.html Prep time includes cook time.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 -2 teaspoon baking cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 package sugar substitute (to taste)
- Place water and cocoa in a microwaveable bowl- microwave until cocoa melts.
- Add ricotta cheese, and sugar substitute, mix.
- Microwave until slightly warm.
Great recipe when we're craving dessert. But it was better when I tasted it cold. I used a dark cocoa. Thanks Jxenja :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game