1/1 Photo of Cocoa Rice Krispies Treats With Peanut Butter Topping
Chef Doozer's Note:
My son had a friend over to play today so I wanted to make a special dessert for lunch. These were well-received by 3 picky kids and one grateful mom. I am definitely making them again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and marshmallows in the microwave on high for about 2 minutes (stir after one minute).
- 2Add Rice Krispies.
- 3Stir until ingredients are combined.
- 4Spread in an 8 by 8 square pan that has been greased with butter.
- 5I put margarine on my hands to make the spreading part easier.
- 6Melt peanut butter chips in the microwave.
- 7Spread on top of bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Rice Krispies Treats With Peanut Butter Topping
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 133.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g