Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe on www.topsecretrecipes.com a number of years ago. Love them!
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- Melt butter with salt in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and vanilla and stir until marshmallows have melted. Add cocoa and stir well.
- Remove from heat and stir in Cocoa Krispies until evenly coated.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Press down until flat in the dish. A silicone spatula coated with cooking spray works nicely. Cool.
This is a great use for leftover cereal, this tasted great but did find it very sticky & hard to separate once cut into squares, probably best to cut this as you need it to avoid it all sticking together. Thanks for posting this simple to prepare treat!