- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter with salt in a large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and vanilla and stir until marshmallows have melted. Add cocoa and stir well.
- Remove from heat and stir in Cocoa Krispies until evenly coated.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 baking dish. Press down until flat in the dish. A silicone spatula coated with cooking spray works nicely. Cool.