Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
When the weather changes and starts getting cool, I get out my cocoa and favorite mug. This is a creamy sinful cocoa that I enjoy curled up by the fire. If you like chocolate and raspberries (Chambord), try this one.
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 teaspoon Chambord raspberry liquor, drizzle on top
- 1 ounce white Creme de Cacao
- 8 ounces hot cocoa
- whipped cream
- 1 fresh raspberry (optional)
- Pour Chambord raspberry liqueur and white crème de cacao in a cappuccino mug.
- Add hot chocolate and stir.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle teaspoon of Chambord on top of the whipped cream.
- Top with a fresh raspberry.