Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for Easter - taken and adapted from a 2005 edition of Super Food ideas. I sometimes add choc chips to mixture especially at Easter time.
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Grease 12 x 1/2 cup muffin tin.
- Sift flour and cocoa into large bowl.
- Add sugar and 1 3/4 cups cocos puffs; stir well.
- Add butter,egg and buttermilk to dry ingredients. Stir till just combined.
- Spoon mixture evenly into muffin pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cocoa puffs.
- Bake 20 minutes, then stand 5 minutes.
- Then turn onto wire rack.
- Serve warm.