1/5 Photos of Cocoa Powder Cookies.
wannabe runway model's Note:
However recipe #8918628 is quite delicious, I changed up the ingredients to add more flavour. It is higher in fat, but who cares? ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Make sure that the butter is at room temperature, or put the butter in the microwave for about 15 seconds just to soften it up.
- 3Using a mixer, cream the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- 4Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- 5In a separate bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- 6Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until everything is incorporated and you're left with a luscious chocolate dough.
- 7Make truffle-sized balls and place them on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 8Bake for exactly 8 minutes--no longer--no less.
- 9Let them cool.
- 10Enjoy! :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cocoa Powder Cookies.
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g