Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here's a good snack to have around that's easy enough for kids to make.
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups shreddies cereal
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2 -4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Heat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Combine the cereal, peanuts, pretzels and raisins.
- In a small bowl, blend the butter, cocoa and sugar.
- Stir into the cereal mix.
- Toss until coated.
- Spread in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Bake for one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.