Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 7 ounces flaked coconut (1 pk;Coconut should be flaked and toasted.)
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs, Separated
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, Chopped
- Combine coconut, pecans, and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa, water and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in egg yolks, pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan, cool before removing rim of pan.
- Beat egg whites and salt until foamy, gradually add marshmallow creme, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Sprinkle pecans over cheesecake to within 1/2-inch of outer edge.
- Carefully spread marshmallow creme mixture over top of cheescake to seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 15 minutes.