Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cool and creamy. Cooking time is chilling time. From Taste of Home.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- additional whipped topping (optional)
- additional baking cocoa (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and cocoa.
- Beat in the milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon into the crust.
- Cover and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and cocoa if desired.